Check your search engine positions on Google Search Engine.
How to use this tool
1. Enter the exact website address of the page you want to the tool to search for. (eg. latahzanseo.blogspot.com)
2. Select which search engine you want the tool to search through.
3. Select the limit number of results you want to search.
4. Enter Keywords you want the tool to search for.
5. Click the "Check!" button
The results will be shown in a table.
What this tool does.
This tool will search through major search engines looking for the position of the desired website with the desired keywords. The results will display the information from the search engine, it will include the position of the searched keyword, page number on search engine and the website URL.
Powered by iWEBTOOL